Monday, May 27, 2013

Heart Flowers and Birthday Blessings

Playing along with Retro Sketches and yesterday's Featured Stamper, Vicki.....her gallery is amazing!  I was inspired by her heart flower card below.  I used smaller hearts and the retro sketch, came together quickly. The birthday sentiment is from Verve's set On Occasion. I used lots of misc designer papers for this, oh what fun! I adore designer papers and luv being able to use up stash. Hope you have a wonderful end to your day...enjoy!

Stamps: On Occasion(Verve)
Paper: Cream Card Stock and Misc. Designer Papers
Ink: Jet Black Archival(Ranger)
Accessories: SU Square Punch, Sweet and Sassy Heart Dies, Grass Die, Button, Burlap String, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots

Retro Sketches: sketch/RS65
SCS Featured Stamper: Vicki/FS329





Pin It!

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Love your heart flower garden, Teresa :) Great double challenge card and a wonderful tribute to Vicki.

Kara Lynne said...

Oh do I love your card! Great mix of papers!

Ульяна и Полина said...

Замечательная открыточка!!!

Linda van der Velden said...

I really love this card! Just so perfect!

vicki said...

I just love this card! It's so pretty!!! Love the pretty flowers and buttons :)

Mary said...

How adorable! I love all of the elements and layers in your card. Great work and thanks for sharing.