Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Thanks A Bunch

I quick CAS card to share, playing along with with a SCS challenge.  Cards For A Cause is a monthly thread where we support organizations/groups by sending our extra cards to those who are in need for them.  Each month there is an optional challenge, this months challenge is to use polka dots, hope you will join us for the fun and giving!  I also want to share my new organization units for ink pads and punches.  I adore these, they where natural and I painted them to match my studio.  You can learn more about them here.





City Crafters: photo/#157
Retro Sketches: sketch/RS61




11 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card! Always love polka dots! Wow, girl, your organization of your supplies is amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful!! And I adore your studio! Wow! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card, Teresa. The polka dotted paper is lovely and your ribbon/flower/button embellishment is gorgeous. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Teresa!!Thanks so much for playing along this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and a gorgeous craft room - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/05/52-card-pickup-218.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always your cards are beautiful, I just love your style. Today is a big day for you if I remember right, you should be playing with Lexi. Hope to see pictures of her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As usual your cards are beautiful, I just love your style. Your craft room is wonderful, I sure you enjoy many an hour in there. Today should be a good day for you since Lexi comes home today. Hope to see pictures of her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card. Got really sidetracked looking at the storage system. I am really in need to something like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*