Friday, June 7, 2013

Birthday Wishes



Playing around with the Seize The Birthday sketch, luv there sketches and the concept of making birthday cards.  I have really increased my birthday stash by playing along with these gals, thanks   I have used distressing over an embossing folder, so luv the look. I have used chipboard hearts from Heidi Swapp, I am addicted to using these too...lol.  I have been playing in my studio for two days, it has rained for two days straight, seriously.  My tomato plants and hanging baskets are luv all the rain.

Stamps: Joyful Blooms(Verve)
Paper: White Card Stock and Misc. Designer Paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Jet Black Archival(Ranger)
Accessories: Heidi Swapp Chipboard Hearts, Desire Lattice Embossing Folder, Lace Trim, Seam Binding, Janome Sewing Machine, SU Square Punch, Pearls, Distressing Tool, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots

Inky Impressions: birthday
Make It Monday: anything goes
Seize The Birthday: sketch and birthday/#STB18



Pin It!

10 comments:

Marisa said...

Looooove hearts so loving this card :)

sammi said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors. Great project! I noticed your entry on Make it Monday and wanted to come over to take a closer look. If you’re interested in checking out my entry, I’m entry # 152. Hope to see you stop by and leave me a comment!

Ульяна и Полина said...

Замечательная открыточка!!!

Pia S said...

The chipboard hearts and the bow are such beautiful decorative elements, and I like how you used the Lattice Embossing folder on this design. Such a lovely, romantic card! I came over from MIM to visit.

Alison said...

The hearts are perfect!

Www.theeverydayscrapbooker.weebly.com

Christine said...

Lovely card...the distressed embossing is a great look. Thanks for the sketch info. Love sketches and I NEVER have birthday cards on hand!

TLady said...

Thanks for coming over to visit Teresa!!!!!!! :) AND for leaving me such a NICE COMMENT!!!!!!! :)

LOVE your card!!!! BEAUTIFUL COLORS!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hope you come back to visit!!! :)

Cindy said...

Wow Teresa, your card is absolutely stunning! The soft colors are so pretty and I love the combo of pink and blue!

Thank you so much for sharing at Make it Monday!

~amy~ said...

oh my...this is over the top pretty! thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

Paper Tails said...

Your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karen