Saturday, June 29, 2013

Waltzingmouse Previews Day 3

Good morning and happy weekend, this is Day 3 of the Waltzingmouse Previews. I have created my card using the sweeeet cherry stamps, on my...luv this set! It reminds of the big bing cherries... yummy! I added a little glitter to the cherries, not sure if it is showing up good, very cool IRL. I have used the sketch from Seize The Birthday. Be sure to stop by the Waltzingmouse DT's blogs and show them some luv, these ladies are fabulous...enjoy




5 comments:

  1. Love your cherry card and this fun sketch too! So many wonderful new stamps. It will be difficult to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layered banners Teresa - and the pretty cherries against the white doily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Great colours. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*