Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hello me again, I have posted once today already...lol; to see that card scroll down one. I will be sharing lots of cards in the next couple of weeks, I need to make lots of cards to donate to my church and the Splitcoaststampers Dare To Get Dirty Challenges are staring on July 27, you do not want to miss the fun! Be sure to head over and start preparing for LOTS of great challenges daily for SEVEN days straight...woowhooo! This card is to add to the growing pile that will be donated to my church. Hope you have a fabulous weekend...enjoy!

Penny's Paper Crafty: use black/#136
Seize The Birthday: anything birthday
Unscripted Sketches: sketch/#219



5 comments:

  1. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/07/52-card-pickup-229.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. cudownie delikatna praca...napatrzeć się nie mogę.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the tag for the sketch design ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*