Friday, August 9, 2013

Waltzingmouse Stamp-Happy Birthday

I wanted to play along with Seize The Sketch, this is their first sketch...yeah...so happy to see them getting started! I have used the new Mini Pinstripe stamp from Waltzingmosue, such a sweet background stamp, perfect for CAS! I have added a few strips of washi tape, so fun...I luv this stuff but I do not use it near enough. I played along with the SCS CAS challenge, inspired by a song; the washi tape and colors reminded me of the song Under The Boardwalk. The browns represent the boardwalk and the blue the ocean. The birthday sentiment and the dots are Waltzinmouse new release too; BIg Day...Today and Funky Flowers. Have a super fun weekend...enjoy!

Stamps: Big Day..Today, Funky Flowers, and Mini Pinstripe Background(Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Paper: White Card Stock
Ink: Coastal Cabana Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories: Washi Tape

SCS Challenges: CAS232..inspired by a song...Under The Boardwalk
Seize The Sketch: sketch/STS1


8 comments:

  1. LOVE this!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally awesome card!!! Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all your Waltzing mouse August releases, but I think this is my favorite. Love the way you used the stamp and washi tape (and now I have the song running through my head :-).)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative and I love the way you used the washi! Happy to see you play along with us, Teresa! I love your cards! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! I love the washi. And that stripe is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*