Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Waltzingmouse Stamps-Birthday Wishes

I have created this CAS card to play along with yesterday SCS CAS challenge, to CASE Harriet. I have used her card here as my inspiration. I luv the sweet design. I have used new Waltzingmouse Stamp, which go perfectly for this design. The sets are Pinstripe Mini, Big Day..Today, Zig Zag Background. I also added a few enamel dots and opted for a bakers twine bow to complete my card. Hope you have a wonderful day...enjoy!

Stamps: Pinstripe Mini, Big Day..Today, Zig Zag Background(Waltzingmouse)
Paper: White Card Stock
Ink: Archival Jet Black(Ranger), Coastal Cabana, and Pistachio Pudding(SU)
Accessories: MME Enamel Dots and Bakers Twine

Make It Monday: anything goes
SCS Challenge: CASE Harriett/CAS233

3 comments:

  1. Super pretty simplicity.



    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this Teresa! Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful CAS card! Love the font of the sentiment and the bright chevron paper. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*