Thursday, October 17, 2013

SCS-Hope You Can Cling To-Stand Tall/HYCCT1317


Hi everyone, what a bust week it has been and it is not slowing down this weekend. I am decorating for a wedding so I will be very busy until Saturday night..whew. I did quickly want to share the card I created for my SCS Hope You Can Cling To challenge, "Stand Tall". Here is how I make mine....
CHALLENGE: Stand Tall , make a tall card . I use a 12 x12 sheet of card stock; cut the paper 3 1/2" x 12" and fold it to be a 3 1/2" x 6" card. It fits into a business size envelope....perfect tall card! You can chat and link up here. Hope you have a wonderful weekend...enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Teresa, totally love it! The color is simply fabulous, thank you for the inspiration and your sweet comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this tall card and the layers on bottom part look fab !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...this is so beautiful...Love those diecut/punches layers...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*