Monday, November 25, 2013

Mojo Monday/MOJO321-Merry Christmas



Good morning, it is circle or square week at the mojo Monday blog, what a fun sketch. I went with lots of different strips of paper in patterns of red and white. I added a grey embossed bottom section...I am luvin grey! I have used the sentiment from the Verve set Holiday Treats. I layered bakers twine and ties it in a bow, soooooo cute! Be sure to stop by the Mojo Monday blog and see what the other mojo makers have created, these ladies rock!

Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, White(SU) and Misc. Designer Papers
Ink: Jet Black Archival(Ranger)
Accessories: Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Nesties, Circle Nesties, SU Circle Punch, Embossing Folders, Bakers Twine, 3D Foam Squares and Glue Dots


6 comments:

  1. Teresa, love your layers of Red and white it looks like a peppermint being round, hehe. I'm always excited to see what you create. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! Love all the patterns and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great papers and love the red and grey combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling, Teresa! Love all those little strips of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa,

    SO festive and cool. Just looking at your fun card makes me want to break out the candy canes.

    Have a super week!

    ~ Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun design! Great work with this card! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*