Sunday, November 3, 2013

Noel


I put this together rather quickly, no stamping....I have used this color combo several times for Christmas cards....beware....lol. I have used the Sweet Sunday Sketch, the papers are My Mind's Eye as well as the Noel strip...luv these. I picked up a bunch of My Mind's Eye embellies at Michael's. Lots more to come today and this week...I am feeling much better....had the flu last week. have a super Sunday...enjoy!

Simon Says Stamp: anything goes
Sweet Sunday Sketch: sketch/#196



1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous color combo and I love the flower! Thanks for playing along with us in the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*