Thursday, February 13, 2014

Deepest Sympathy

hi friends, I have a card to share using The Sketch Saturday sketch and the gorgeous inspiration photo from Stampin Royalty. I have a large order of sympathy cards, so I will be making them for awhile. I have used the awesome Verve sympathy sentiment, Deepest Sympathy...I luv the size; it is large enough that it can be the focal point with a few extras. Hope you have a wonderful day....sparkle & shine!

Sketch Saturday: sketch/#296
Stampin Royalty: inspiration photo/#214




4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Teresa. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Teresa! It's so beautiful! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*