Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Guest Designer-Embrace Life


Hi peeps, it is my second week of guesting for Simon Says Stamp and I could not be happier to be playing along with such talent and amazing product...thank SSS! This weeks challenge is Get Krafty, I have used kraft card stock as well as a Memory Box CityScape Nightline Craft Die, I adore this die....I made my card tall & skinny, using 12 x12 card stock and cutting it to create a 3 1/2 x 6. I thought this size would be perfect to use the city die, cut and layered for more depth and height. I adhered SU glimmer paper behind the windows to give the effect of the light shining through at night. I used a SU sentiment and added a few star embellishments in the sky. I had such fun this week Getting Krafty....sparkle & shine!


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Simon Says Stamp



wed-newchallenge-header
wed-designerspotlight-header
50dollar_voucher_600px

Lucy's Sketch: sketch/#5

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Teresa :-) I love the whole design of this, the cityscape looks fabulous !

    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s, there is an uncanny resemblance to Cheiron's card this week, you 2 must be psychic haha ,, great minds think alike ,,,,,, :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you put glitter paper behind the 'scape, Teresa! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fabulous! I love the cityscape and the metallic stars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute! I love the silver behind the windows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Teresa! Love that black cityscape against the kraft!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Teresa, I love the layers of 'lit' building and sparkling stars!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you going all CAS on this beauty, Teresa! Such a wonderful design...love the black against the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Teresa! Love the citiscape. So glad to have you as a guest designer at Simon Says Stamp with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Teresa! I love the sparkle you added to the windows :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous CAS card Teresa, I love the black die cuts against the Kraft card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this card with the kraft backdrop for the cityscape!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*