Monday, March 17, 2014

Mojo Monday/MOJO337-Thanks

Good morning, it is time for another Mojo Monday sketch; this weeks sketch is super versatile! I have used the new Verve set Better Together. I adore the grunge polka dots background stamp, it looks amazing stamped anywhere. I have stamped my own background paper using it and the arrows....cuuute! I spritzed a piece of lace doily trim with some Heidi Swapp spritz, luv this stuff! I did a little distressing too, I hope you are inspired to play along....sparkle & shine!

Stamps: Better Together(Verve Stamps)
Paper: Black Card Stock, Homespun Designer Paper(Simple Stories)
Ink: Archival Jet Black(Ranger)
Accessories: Spellbinders Circle Nesties and Labels 28 Nesties, Doily Lace Trim, Distressing Tool, Hemp Twine, SU Metal Button, Best Glue Ever, 3D Foam Dots, and Glue Dots

Dynamic Duos: colors/DD94
Mojo Monday: sketch/MOJO337

Pin It!


  1. Awesome sketch, love your card this new stamp set is on my wishlist.

  2. Great sketch, great card! I know I tell you this all the time, but my always goes to your cards! Beautiful!

  3. Great sketch. Your card is so pretty. Love your stamped elements and the distressing.

  4. I really love this new Verve set!! I agree, those polka dots work just about everywhere - great card, Teresa!

  5. gorgeous, the colors, the distressing, that wispy string... love it!

  6. Beautiful sketch!! I love the distressed card design and accents!!! Lovely!!

  7. Great colour combo and I love how you used so many elements of Better Together.

  8. You manage to make that intense colour combo so soft and pretty (and a little grungy with the spritz and distressing). Thanks for making your card AWESOME and for playing along with the Dynamic Duos this week.

  9. Oooh, I just LOVE everything about this card. I am particularly entranced with polka dots.


Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*