Sunday, April 27, 2014

HB


I have used the Spellbinders In'Spire Feathers Dies for this card. I used crackled embossing paste mixed with Heidi Swapp mist for color; it turned out very cool looking! I used the Exclusive Simon Says Stamp Sketched Alphabet to stamp the HB...happy birthday! One small enamel dot to accent and add a little more peach color...very sweet! The links below will take you directly to what I used in my card, I hope you are inspired to create....sparkle & shine!

Craft Your Passion: pastel colors
Just Be Creative: anything goes
Wanna Sketch: sketch/#15



3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Teresa!!! I love the addition of those feathers. Thank you so much for being inspired by wanna sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure did turn out cool looking!! I have never tried this technique : ) Your wonderful cards never disappoint. Thank you, Teresa, for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beuatifull CAS card.
    It fits great to the theme at Craft your Passion.Thanks for joining us.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*