Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hello


I have created another card for the darlin sketch over at SCS this week...I luv it! I also used the cool colors from The Color Throwdown...always great colors from those ladies and always amazing inspiration too! I used the Spellbinders Tool 'N One again to clean out the intricate label die I used today. The fun font sentiment is from the Winnie & Walter set called The Big The Bold and The Happy. I added a few gems and a couple of clear Glossy Accents drops....luv! Thanks for stopping by...sparkle & shine!

Color Throwdown: colors/CTD297
SCS Challenge: sketch/SC493


2 comments:

  1. Really love how this turned out and love the soft color combo! Thanks for inking us up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*