Sunday, September 21, 2014

Thinking of You

I have played along with today's FS, but today it is actually Featured Hostess. Be sure to pop over to SCS and play along. I have used the Color Throwdown colors and a sketch from As You See it(flipped). I adore this weeks colors from The Color Throwdown, the flowers are My Mind's Eye Chipboard pieces...so cute! You can see the card of Bridget's that I was inspired by here. Hope you have a great day...sparkle & shine!

As You See It: sketch/#54
Color Throwdown: colors/ctd310
SCS Challenge: FS398






6 comments:

  1. What a stunning CASE of Bridget's card! Plus it's a fabulous use of the throwdown colors! Always happy to see your creations in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design, Teresa, with the flowers and twine...love how you added the pearls and sentiment placement, too!!! It's wonderful to see your beautiful creation in the CTD gallery, today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet whimsy. Very pretty card. It took me a couple of minutes of scrolling back and forth, but I figured out how you flipped the sketch... very creative. Thanks for playing with us at AYSI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Theresa. I love the black accents and the fun images! Thanks for playing along this week at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know
    a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but
    I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet
    browsers and both show the same results.

    My web blog :: Plumber Camarillo - 24/7

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks in favor of sharing such a fastidious thinking, post is fastidious, thats
    why i have read it entirely

    my web site :: Plumber Ventura - Plumber Carpinteria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*