Monday, October 20, 2014

Mojo Monday/MOJO368-Deepest Sympathy


 Hi friends, I am sharing my take on this weeks Mojo Monday sketch and I used the sweet colors combo from The Color Throwdown....these ladies know how to rock sum colors! Don't you think? I used the colors for a sympathy card and I am very happy with how it turned out, I created the sweet flower; I had a white printed fabric flower that I stained with Heidi Swapp spritz, I then added some SU kraft tulle, and then finished it off with a white paper flower and added a button to the center. I luv creating flowers, you can use so many different elements to achieve the perfect bloom. Happy Monday.....sparkle & shine!

The Color Throwdown: colors/CTD314
Mojo Monday: sketch/MOJO368



6 comments:

  1. Wow, that flower is such a stunning focal point! LOVE this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, T! Love the tulle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Teresa!!mso glad you played along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would make such a great sympathy card. The colors are perfect for muted classiness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*