Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Beloved


Hi friends, I am sharing my card for this weeks Word Art Wednesday Challenge, it has been awesome playing with them this month! This week we are sharing the scripture 3 John 2, I adore how it starts "Beloved"...you know we are His beloved; even on the days we do not feel loving. I hope you will play along with us and at least make it uplifting if you do not use scripture. I was inspired by the Stampin Royalty inspiration photo and the Sketch Saturday sketch. Hope you have a wonderful day; add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

Sketch Saturday: sketch/#344
Stampin Royalty: inspiration/#262


2 comments:

  1. So unique and original card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa. This is very pretty, especially with the cording. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*