Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Beloved


Hi friends, I am sharing my card for this weeks Word Art Wednesday Challenge, it has been awesome playing with them this month! This week we are sharing the scripture 3 John 2, I adore how it starts "Beloved"...you know we are His beloved; even on the days we do not feel loving. I hope you will play along with us and at least make it uplifting if you do not use scripture. I was inspired by the Stampin Royalty inspiration photo and the Sketch Saturday sketch. Hope you have a wonderful day; add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

Sketch Saturday: sketch/#344
Stampin Royalty: inspiration/#262


2 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa. This is very pretty, especially with the cording. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*