Monday, March 23, 2015

Mojo Monday/MOJO390-I'm Praying For You


What fun I had with this weeks Mojo sketch, created by none other than my creative buddy and super duper friend Wanda...YAY... I luv this sketch! I went CAS this week and used the color combo from JUGS, I adore black, white, and teal or aqua.....FAB! I have used a simple sentiment from the retired Verve set Serenity. I used a Heidi Swapp vellum heart and the darlin tag is from the interactive elements Simple Stories I AM collection. I tiny piece of doily under the sentiment and a few clear gems(my favorite embellie) complete my card today. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

I am on Instagram if you would like to follow along, I have added photos of craft projects, diy, and home stuff if you are interested! Check me out here

JUGS: colors/JUGS285
Mojo Monday: sketch/MOJO390



9 comments:

  1. Lovely card - the design is fabulous and the vellum heart is beautiful. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. The vellum heart is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that bold striped BG! A great way to fill in all that open space. All of your elements are so sweet (especially like that sentiment tag)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Teresa! Thank you so much for your really nice comment on my blog yesterday - you really made my day! I adore your work, and I now follow you on Instagram and Pinterest too! :) Have a wonderful day and happy stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Theresa! The big bold stripes look fantastic against the delicate heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Love. Love. LOVE! And did I say love?! That vellum newsprint heart and that amazingly bold striped background. Gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bold striped background with the pop of teal, and just look at that vellum sheet music heart! Love this! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, Teresa!!! A great striped background and the vellum heart is very nice. Have a perfect day! Hugs Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*