Friday, April 17, 2015

Celebrate


Some fabulous challenges went into this card, I so luv the Curtain Call Inspiration photo. The blue background was calling my name and I even added purple centers to my flowers....yippee..I used purple! The Retro Sketch was very similar to the tag, so I used it too and of course the Tag You're It tag was my inspiration....luv this challenge! I hope you are gearing up for a wonderful weekend, it is suppose to be gorgeous here tomorrow! Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

curtain call: bouquet photo/april 15
retro sketch: sketch/rs160
tag you're it: jeanne jachna/#19




6 comments:

  1. This is darling, Teresa :) Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call and well done adding the purple ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And again another great card. Thanks for joining us over at TAG you're it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa what a pretty tag, I love the papers! Thank you for sharing at both Tag You're It and RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you were able to use all these inspirations in one! Thank you for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*