Monday, April 27, 2015

Mojo Monday/MOJO395-Happy Birthday Blessings


Good morning, I had such fun with this weeks Mojo Monday tall & skinny sketch! I played along with the Fusion inspiration challenge and was so inspired by Amy Tsuruta card, I tried my hand at my own watercolor stripes. I have seen this technique done by others too, but saw Amy's first....awesome card Amy! I used Crafters Companion Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers, I blended two colors and brushed with a watercolor brush...such fun! I cannot wait to see what you create this week with the tall & skinny sketch. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

fusion: inspiration photo
mojo monday: sketch/mojo395


8 comments:

  1. Its wonderful !! The strips in fresh blue look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card! Love your painted look stripes and your nifty buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Teresa! Love the watercolor stripes and your fabulous scattered brads/dots and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so totally gorgeous..love the watercolor background..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fresh water color look, this shade of blue is lovely. The scattered brads add such a beautiful detail, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, the colours are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love , love the blue water colors! Lovely!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE it Teresa! It's awesome how you've added a smidge of yellow on your stripes...so pretty!!!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Fusion♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*