Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Skipping Stones Sneak Peek



Have you heard? Skipping Stones Design has reopened...YAY...and I have the pleasure of being on the team and working with the amazing design team Heather has put together! I am up today on the Skipping Stones Design Blog, head over to check out my card, I hope you are inspired!  Add a little glimmer to your life...sparkle & shine!

If you Instagram, use #skippingstonesdesign to share your SSD creations. If you upload to SCS, use the keywords SSD and skippingstonedesign ....we can't wait to see what you create! We will also be hosting a challenge the last Friday of every month....YAY!


                           click on IG icon to follow ME!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*