Wednesday, October 7, 2015

simon says stamp/cas christmas- merry christmas

Be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp Store!

wed-newchallenge-header

It is hump day and that means it is time for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. This weeks challenge is to create a CAS Christmas card. The design team is using the awesome products from Memory Box.

Don't forget every week at Simon Says Stamp we give away a $50 voucher...woohoo...definitely worth playing for!

50dollar_voucher_600px


I used untraditional Christmas colors, a bright fushia...I luv it! I have used a memory box stencil(no longer in the store, sorry), here are some other memory box stencils. I mixed the embossing paste with tim holtz picked raspberry ink, so yummy! I have used the sweet mini poinsettia memory box die, so cute! A super fast card to create with a lot of punch. Add a little glimmer to your life...sparkle & shine!


Simon Says Stamp

Let's Go Shopping!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
click on IG icon to follow ME!
 use #ssswchallenge on IG




6 comments:

  1. Picked raspberry paste?! Yes, please!! So pretty! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card, love the pink and silver.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Teresa! OMG I love the pink! It's so pretty and girly and the sparkly Poinsettia is beautiful
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card!
    I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog! Be sure to check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous - ps. my dh texted me that your package arrived today. yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*