Friday, October 30, 2015

Skipping Stones Design Stamp & Share October Challenge


Welcome to the October skipping stones design stamp & share challenge! I have used both the sketch and inspiration, please feel free to use only one or both! Please join us on the skipping stones design blog and play along, you can link up here! I have used the skipping stones design set called, heartsong 2. I have used a piece of water color paper and tim holtz ground espresso for the background, I also swiped with gold ink...luv! The blue bird and the love letters.....darlin! Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

skipping stones stamp & share: october challenge
word art wednesday: anything uplifting goes







3 comments:

  1. Oh Teresa, you never disappoint! Stunning! I love the background and the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this grungy background. Super cool, Teresa! Thanks so much for stopping by to share your talents with us, It always brings me such joy, and I remain grateul each time you join us.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. A work of art with that terrific background and sweet bird. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 207th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*