Monday, November 2, 2015

mojo monday/mojo422- trust in you


It is the first Monday of the month and that means it is contest week at Mojo Monday. Julee has created another super fun and layered sketch. I have used a piece of watercolor paper with different Tim Holtz distress inks and then covered the edges with  embossing paste using my new prima crackled stencil...that I purchased while shopping with my good friend Wanda! We have a new Hobby Lobby close by and her and I could not be happier....teeehehehehe. I have used the new stamp set from Verve called, Good Works.  Be sure to check out the other mojo makers creations, they are amazing! Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

color throwdown: colors/ctd366
mojo monday: sketch/mojo422


click on IG icon to follow ME!



4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, T! Love the fun texture and background on that tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all the texture on the tag, Teresa, and what a wonderful sentiment...beautifully done!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm loving that crackle stencil!! Haven't had a chance to play with mine yet. Gorgeous tag card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Oh Teresa,

    A HOBBY LOBBY right NEXT DOOR???

    *DANGER DANGER DANGER*!!

    But hay - you make beautiful things so its all good. I love the sentiment too.

    blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*