Wednesday, November 18, 2015

simon says stamp/christmas-shine bright

Be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp Store!

wed-newchallenge-header

Welcome to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, it is time to create those Christmas cards, so this week challenge is to make it christmas. The design team is using products from My Favorite Things, be sure to stop be their blogs to see what they created!

Don't forget every week at Simon Says Stamp we give away a $50 voucher...woohoo...definitely worth playing for!

50dollar_voucher_600px


I am stuck on thee colors, they are the colors I used for Christmas, so it seems all my Christmas cards are taking the same color combo! I so luv the blue with the mix of green, I am definitely a blue/green/aqua/mint kinda of gal...lol. I have water colored the sweet patch of color with tim holtz distress inks and a water color brush, so easy and so much fun! I added a few stamped stars as well, as gemstone stars, and die cut silver glittery stars. I used the MFT blueprints #4 die set, there is a perfect shaped star in this set, I cut it out and then used my tim holtz scissors to wonky cut away some of the sides to give the star a little character, I sooooo luv how they turned out! Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine, kindness!

cas(e) this sketch: sketch/cts149
friday mashup: fm234/ winter them and colors
paper players: cas christmas

Simon Says Stamp

Let's Go Shopping!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog


click on IG icon to follow ME!
 use #ssswchallenge on IG


18 comments:

  1. Love this card. So soft and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Teresa!! Love this design and colors!! Fabulous!! ;)

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Teresa :-) these are my colours too and the stars and CAS design is perfect! I am going to have to CASE this ;-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must try this color combo....so gorgeous and sophisticated! Your inking is perfect, Teresa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a soft sweet design, Teresa - so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Teresa. Gorgeous colours you have used and I adore your elegant design x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Teresa, a super CAS style with such pretty colours........I love the sentiment and fabulous stars!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Teresa! It's so elegant and striking, I love it
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple yet stunning. Love the sparkly stars :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cad and I love how the stars look like they are floating. Thank you for joining us over at Friday Mashup.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love the design! Your inking is perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just so pretty, Teresa! Beautiful colors, lovely sentiment and the stars are perfect! Thanks for sharing this with is at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely colors, beautiful sentiment..... just right for CTS #149!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, any tips for creating such a great watercolour background? Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely color combination and watercolor background! Great choice of sentiment and embellishments with the shining stars, too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*