Sunday, November 15, 2015

sunday stamps/sketch-kind & thankful


It is time for another fun and fabulous challenge from sunday stamps, if you have not played along with us I hope you will join us this week for an awesome sketch! Have you heard of concord & 9th? Well, let me tell you they have some pretty amazing stamp sets and super trendy designs....I luv their stamps and dies! The stamps are from concord & 9th, it is called being classy; I just luv the name of this set. kindness is classy, I hope you are spreading some today! I  have used a crackle stencil for the background and applied embossing paste, some watercoloring and sponging  on the border for a more distressed look. I played along with card concept too. Be sure to check out the rest of the sunday stamps design teams creations, they rock! Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine kindness!

Check out the rest of the team creations

card concept: thank-fall/#43
sunday stamps: sketch/ssc114


click on IG icon to follow ME!


7 comments:

  1. I love how you did the sentiment on this one Teresa, the textures are very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of the crackle stencil and distress border, such great texture. Thanks for joining the Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Teresa the crackle stencil for the background is a great touch
    love the color and I think this can be for manly card
    bright and great photograph you have
    Great post my teammate
    see you around and happy monday tomorrow
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, I couldn't wait to comment on your card! I LOVE it! The embossing paste and distressed border is fabulous! Love the sentiment and embellishments! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE!!!! The crackled background is just perfect for the pretty sentiment!!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, I love this very cool background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Teresa,

    the crackle is unique - have not seen that done like that before. Very creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*