Sunday, December 13, 2015

i miss you



I am back to share another card I created with the new release set written in the stars from concord & 9th. I sooo luv every set Angie releases, so creative and innovative! I have used a sweet sentiment from the map love set, sweet, set! I sponged the tag using different blue inks from tim holtz distress ink line and then stamped the stars...so fun! I stamped the buildings and then cut them different shapes to make it look like a small city, colored in a few lights and then added stickles. The gorgeous striped paper is also from concord & 9th, it is called modern paper route and it is on SALE..WOW, what a fabulous price! A fun card to create. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine, kindness!

fusion: sketch
tag you're it: tag/#36
word art wednesday: anything uplifting goes


click on IG icon to follow ME!

if you would like to receive snail mail from me from time to time, sign up for my postable, click here!



7 comments:

  1. Love the wonderful scene you created on this card/tag. Your inked sky is beautiful, and I like how you have added the stars. Thanks so much for playing along at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the night sky over the buildings on this sweet tag card Teresa - thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty sky with those buildings. Great tag as Always. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty cityscape and starry sky; a heart-warming tag/card to let someone special know how precious they are! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Tag You're It gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black and white accents throughout against that yummy background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Teresa - fabulous stamp sets too! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION! Love to see you join in the 2nd Anniversary Challenge starting on Thursday 7th January!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*