Sunday, December 20, 2015

merry christmas


hello friends, I am still working on a few christmas cards; it has been a busy week. I am off until after the first of the year, I am so excited to have some time off from work....I hope to spend lots of time creating! I have used the concord & 9th set called mittens & mugs and it is on SALE...it is an adorable set with lots of possibilities! I added stickles overtop to the snow stamped dots, soooo cute! I have played along with a couple of challenges listed below. A super fun card to create, I sooo luv using tim holtz distress inks...fun. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine, kindness!

match this sketch: sketch/#103
stampin royalty: inspiration-colors/sr308 



click on IG icon to follow ME!



2 comments:

  1. I Rallye love your card !

    LG
    elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! Congrats on being one of our top picks with this cute card at Stampin' Royalty! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*