Monday, April 11, 2016

mojo monday/mojo443-life....be amazing!


good morning it is time for another amazing mojo monday sketch....the mojo sketches are dabomb! I luv working with them and I hope you do too. This week I used the sweet verve cut above starry dies....these are adorable! I cut them out with watercolor paper and added tim holtz distress ink to them, I adore the look of watercolor paper...it is all about the texture for me....*grin*. The life and "be amazing" sentiments are stickers, I really like using stickers too; makes it quick and easy to create a card. 

words with meaning -"people who shine from within don't need the spotlight"

mojo monday: sketch/mojo443

9 comments:

  1. A great inspiration! I like the watercolor look and the colors!
    Best wishes,
    Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, T! Love those sweet stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking!!
    Lopve your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Teresa!! The twine is fun and I like the washi tape. You always have a neat style to your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your signature design elements! Always some shine - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, and all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*