Monday, July 4, 2016

be kind



I had to play along with the stampin royalty inspiration photo, I was drawn to those soft peachy/ink tulips.....stunning, tulips are a favorite of mine! Although my flowers are not the same color, I watercolored them lightly...I have used another favorite stamp set from simon says stamp, floral shapes and dies. I luv how the flowers looked bunched together in a cluster...a stunning arrangement, I added a few clear pretty pink posh sequins to the center. The "be kind" sentiment is from one of my favorite neat and tangled sets, kindness matters. I used the prima watercolor pans, they come in an adorable tin for ease of use...I luv these paints! 

words with meaning - the smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.

cas(e) this sketch: sketch/cts179
stampin royalty: inspiration photo/sr336




7 comments:

  1. Love the soft water coloring and that gorgeous frame. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a striking card! The soft, beautiful flower looks fabulous against the boldly striped frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the subtle watercolor washes on your beautiful card! Wishing you a BEAUTIFUL birthday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the watercolor background. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*