Monday, August 8, 2016

mojo monday/mojo460-thanks for being awesome


A fun card for this weeks mojo monday sketch, using the color throwdown colors...awesoem color combo! I used items lying on my work table to put this card together....super easy but I think really pretty. I adore the watercolored background, I used my favorite prima confection ink pans to create the look. I used the no longer available plain jane, being awesome....hopefully it will appear in a new verve set for ya! I hope you play along with us, can't wait to see what you create!

words with meaning - I AM two of the most powerful words. For what you put after them shapes your reality.

color throwdown: colors/ctd404
mojo monday: sketch/mojo460


we at verve are celebrating nine years...woohoo...check out the sale here!




6 comments:

  1. Love your simple, clean look and soothing color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection....the colour combination is so relaxing too, such classy and well balanced design. Hugs Missy Pink x
    https://simplybypink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soothing is the perfect word to describe this beauty!! Love t!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a way with these Mojo Monday sketches. I love looking at your creations. This is so pretty and calming!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*