Saturday, August 20, 2016

thank you


sharing a card created for freshly made sketches and the global design colors. I have used the awesome concord & 9th flower set called brushed blossom.  I have used tim holtz water color inks on prima watercoloring paper, luv this textured paper. A few ink splatters using heidi swapps color shines...darlin. And, of course I had to use a little b&w stripped twine, I do luv me some b&w.....hope you have a fabulous weekend.

words with meaning - make today amazing!

freshly made sketches: sketch/fm250
global design project: colors/gdp49

14 comments:

  1. I adore this delightful beauty!! Love the stamps you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Teresa, these colors are so fresh and clean! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word - those blooms are just fabulous! And, as always, I love your loopy long-tailed twine! So summery and sweet, it's just a delicious card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the softly watercolored florals and the great layout of this card! So special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very striking! Love the watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Teresa! hanks so much for the inspiration and for joining in with this week's Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love all your cards. This is a great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing Teresa! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! We appreciate your support of the GDP challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Congrats on being a winner over at GDP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those flowers! I am way behind on checking out the Global Design Project entries ... I am just stopping by to say hello! Great card. - Krista Frattin from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love this! What a gorgeous combination of colours and pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*