Monday, October 24, 2016

mojo monday/mojo471-glory to the king


I was inspired by the curtain call image, I went with the colors and created a christmas card. I did not send many handmade christmas cards last year, but I plan on it this year..so I will be adding to that pile. I have used the awesome sentiment from the new verve set, angel voices. I used the verve cut above star dies called, starry die. I have used gold wend vecchi embossing paste and a circle stencil and gold shimmery watercolor paint for the background. I embossed the stars and added a view gold gems. I really luv all the ivory with the gold!

words with meaning - we were created to give God the glory.

curtain call: inspiration photo/glittery gourds
mojo monday: mojo471



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Teresa! The gold really does pop with the ivory!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this simple yet stunning Christmas card! I really need to dust off my wonky dies again...always did like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so amazing! I love how you interpreted the sketch, and your card is very meaningful! Love all the gold accents and the simple, profound sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*