Sunday, October 9, 2016

sunday stamps-thanks


Hello and welcoem to this weeks sunday stamps color challenge...a warm color palette. I have used the concord & 9th set give thanks for my simple card today. I adore the big "thanks" sentiment. The darlin heart was stamped and then I outline stamped in a darker color...I luv the way it to out. The background is watercolored and then I ink splattered it with early espresso stain. Be sure to stop by the other sunday stamps design team members and see what they created! 


words with meaning - always remember that no matter how useless you feel, you're someones' reason to smile.

fusion: sketch
sunday stamps: colors/ssc137


3 comments:

  1. WOWZA usually gray = boring, but you've proved that's just not so! Love the artsy inkiness going on. Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, this is gorgeous! I love the way you used the color combo! The watercolored background is so fabulous! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*