Saturday, October 15, 2016

wishing love, peace, and joy


fun card to create! I have used an older script background stamp for the background, I cannot remember the name of the company. The adorable chipboard sentiment is from the my mind's eye sugar plum chipboard pieces. A watercolored background using tim holtz brushed pewter stain and then added some happy hues aqua paint...luv this! I finished it with black and white twine and clear gemstones.

words with meaning - those who are war with others are not at peace with themselves.

colour q: colors/cqc363
freshly made sketches: sketch/fm258


4 comments:

  1. I just love this, Teresa! Gorgeous colors, gorgeous shimmer. The black print background really makes everything pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love the background paper and that beautiful, shimmery star! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the soft blue with the black! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card -- love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*