Friday, November 4, 2016

25 days of christmas tags-merry christmas


I am super thrilled to being playing along with tracey's 25 tags of christmas challenge, keeping it short so you can comment to win and create too. The goodies I used for my tag are linked below!


Simon Says Stamp is sponsoring Tracey McNeeley's Day 4 of the annual  25 Tags Of Christmas Event. 

Myself and several members of the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Design Teams were invited make a tag to share and promote this special event. It is so nice to get both teams working together! To see them all CLICK HERE 

YOU could win $50 voucher to the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store! 




19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Teresa, the whole design of this is so pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool and very frosty looking! I adore this snowflake tag! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and beautiful Teresa! I just love the large snowflake and soft colors! :) Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the teals! Such a pretty tag using that snowflake die - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunningly beautiful tag, Teresa! It will be a keepsake for someone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty.
    Love the color.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am on a tag kick right now - thanks for the inspiration I love the soft background and the pretty blue snowflake

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the design of your beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pretty tag! The colors really feel like Christmas to me!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how "soft" this tag is. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how your snowflake takes front and center on your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful tag, love how you did the snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning!! Love the soft and elegant look!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful tag, Teresa--caught my eye immediately on Tracey's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous! It's one of my favorite color combos and I was immediately drawn to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*