Sunday, November 6, 2016

sunday stamps-give thanks


good morning, it is a gorgeous day! It is also time for another sunday stamps challenge and this week we are challenging you to the warm brown colors....I have created a a mixed media fall leaf by using the neat and tangled maple leaf die, this is an awesome die...I had to have it! I used a couple of strips of deisgner paper and the pretty lawn fawn tangerine twine. I cannot wait to see what you create...have fun!

words with meaning - it is not happy people who are thankful. it is thankful people who are happy.

just add ink: sketch/jai335
sunday stamps: colors/ssc139


9 comments:

  1. I love your leaf Teresa
    and nice stripes of the DP
    the added of the twine is your trademark
    added an elegant effect
    love this sweet card
    see you on my leaves card teamie
    biiig hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That is such a great die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Teresa! I love the copper look to your leaf and your trailing twine looks so lovely and relaxed. Thanks for sharing with us again at Just Add Ink :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your leaf really is star of the show Teresa - I love the earthy tones and the different textures!Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa, this is gorgeous!!!! Love the plaid stripe and the sentiment! The twine bow is perfect! Have a great week, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning! I love your clean design, the designer paper and bow are fabulous! Love everything about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours, Teresa. I love the patterned paper you've used. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your card as always Teresa! You've used such pretty colours too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool leaf! It looks real in that it has so much fun texture, and really pops on the panel. Very pretty, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*