Sunday, February 26, 2017

sunday stamps/birthday wishes


It is an understatement to say I adore these colors...wow...they are amazing paired together....any and all make such a fabulous color palette. I have used the super sweet simon says stamp flower set called, wild beauty. I have used prima confection pans to watercolor the wild flower scene. I had such fun with our challenge colors this week, I cannot wait to see what YOU do with this weeks colors....have fun! Be sure to check out the design teams cards for even more inspiration!

words with meaning - beautiful things don't ask for attention.

sunday stamps: colors/ssc147



5 comments:

  1. I love your flower stamp Teresa
    its an adorable Stamp you have
    and ooh I always love your coloring
    soft and beautiful
    no doubt if this card will be a winner if you joined some challenges
    I like to get this on my post box if you dont sent it out yet sweety
    Always great DT card Teresa
    see you soon my teammate
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love your flowers, and definitely the choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors too!! Gorgeous creation ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, this is so lovely! Such a fantastic stamp set. Love your watercoloring! I agree, the color combo is fabulous! Have a great week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card...I miss stamping with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*