Monday, March 6, 2017

mojo monday/mojo487-love makes the world a better place


hello, it is contest week at the mojo monday and we have a fun sketch for you to use. I have watercolored the main panel with the iced spruce tim holtz ink and then used a doily and a corrugated heart cut from the verve heart die. I have used the a verve digi(no longer available) sentiment, I luv this saying. Julee has been offering digis for a limited time, be sure to follow the verve blog to pick yours up...she is offering another one now. Be sure to stop by the mojo makers blogs to see how they have used this week sketch.

words with meaning - the world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.
                                                                                                                     ~ paulo coelho

inspired by: inspiration photo/#46
mojo monday: sketch/mojo487




10 comments:

  1. Love this one Teresa! The background is so pretty and I love the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, T! Love the colors and splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft look of this card! Splatters are becoming favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love your color combo and sketch, Teresa. Your embellishments and watercoloring are so perfect. TFS my friend. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your grunge heart and splatters! Beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! That heart is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and I love the background splashes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love that corrugated heart. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*