Sunday, March 26, 2017

sunday stamps-hello


good morning friends, it is time for another AMAZING color challenge from sunday stamps. purple has never been my go to color, but as of lately(because of altenew inks) I am really luvin the look especially paired with my favorite color...green...lime to be exact! A super quick card, it has been a very busy week. I created a purple splash background and then used a die cut heart that was lying on my desk for the focal point. I sponged the green, stamped the sentiment; it is from carta bella flora set, added a few scraps of patterned paper, white twine, and white enamel dots. I cannot wait to see how you inspire me this weeks with the purples...have fun!

words with meaning - sometimes what we learn and who we become in the process of waiting is even more important than what were waiting for. 

sunday stamps: colors/ssc149




8 comments:

  1. I love how you used your colors for you card. It is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful - as always! But I wanted to comment on your words with meaning which I also always enjoy - are these yours? So often they particularly speak to me, including today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kindly carol...no they are not mine and when I know the author I add it. lots of times I do not know who said it...I luv quotes, sayings, and of course scripture. I have journals full of quotes and sayings I have collected over the years...I am so glad they inspire you too! (((hugs)))

      Delete
  3. Teresa, this is gorgeous! I love that amazing background and all the little details on your card! Have a fantastic week, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet heart in green Shading Teresa
    and I love the purple splashing color there
    you are always great if making background with splatter or splash water color
    see you on my DT card sweety
    Big hugs and happy Sunday (in Germany 23:44 will go to bed soon)
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresay, what a lovely heart card! I love your water coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful Teresa! Your backgrounds are so amazing and I love your layering. Perfect colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful background, and I love the contrast of colors. I wouldn't have thought of a green heart, but it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*