Sunday, April 23, 2017

sunday stamps-so very kind of you

I have used the sketch from atlantic sketches and paired it with the yummy lemony colors from this weeks sunday stamps challenge! I hope you are playing along with us every other week, we alternate the challenge between colors and a sketch...lots of fun! I have used the gorgeous stamp set from the stamp market for my card today and made it a 4 bar sized card, so you can see how perfectly the flower fits on this size card...I luv the sweet size. I have created several other 4 bar sized cards, scroll my blog to see the others. To achieve the size I cut a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 card stock to 3 1/2 x 9 3/4 and then score on the long side at 4 7/8....I like the taller sized cards...so, so cute!

words with meaning - the road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.

atlantic hearts sketch: sketch/#208
sunday stamps: colors/ssc151



10 comments:

  1. Everything about your design is fabulous, Teresa! Thanks for using our sketch from Atlantic Hearts this week for inspiration!
    Amber, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you photograph your card Teresa
    I order a scissor now and I have a cool scissor like yours hehe
    but its from England I have to wait till it comes arrive to Germany
    and I love love this big flower
    looks like your card easy to made but I believe its not
    lovely stripes there and love always your bow tie the twine
    great DT card
    see you soon Teresa I have another idea not flower but with a little girl Image
    hugs from Teamie and happy weekday tomorrow
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I'm hoping I can play along with this color challenge... love the color scheme and love your design using it... thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful...love how you raised the flower around the stamped greenery on your card base...C&S and lovely. Thanks again for sharing with us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I love that flower and the colours, so pretty. I love the soft feeling of this card. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    Brandi R
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
    DT Member – AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Teresa! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, Teresa! I just love your choice if stamped image, colors, and embellishments. Glad to see you here again and thanks for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teresa, this is gorgeous! I love the different size! So fun! That flower is beautiful and your ink colors are perfect! Hope you are having a great week! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*