Monday, June 5, 2017

mojo monday/mojo500-beautiful


Well my friends, it is with great sadness that I share this will be the last mojo monday sketch for the mojo monday team. You can read Julee heartfelt farewell here on the mojo monday blog. I have been creating mojo cards since way back when, before there was a team...I have not missed one week of creating since the mojo monday blog started january of 2009. I am super sad to see this come to an end.... but I am so grateful to julee and her inspiration week after week....she is amazing! THANK YOU JULEE! I have been using julee's sketches since I started stamping in 2008, you can see my very first card created with mojo 26 here. be kind, I was extremely green. I luv how I titled it even then.."my first mojo" it really was true love! You can see all of my mojo cards created since there was a team in my scs mojo album link. I created an album just for them way back when!

here is the first sketch and my card created as apart of the team.





Be sure to check out the mojo teams final blog post and card, links below. It has been a blast creating with the mojo team, I will see most of you around..wishing you all the best!

 Julee Tilman
 Justin Krieger 
Lori Tecler 
Marisa Ritzen  
Sarah Bigelow
Teresa Kline:ME
   Wanda Cullen   


words with meaning - everything has changed and yet, I am more me than I have ever been. 
                                                                                                            ~ iain thomas

the color throwdown: colors/ctd445
mojo monday: sketch/mojo500



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Teresa I am going to miss the mojo challenge so much, but I know I will see your creative cards on the other challenges Thanks for all the inspiration and helping Julee keep the challenges going. Have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU Teresa for all your behind the scenes work for the Mojo blog!! You have served faithfully and with such a gracious heart when our card pics were delayed in posting to the hub etc. My first Mojo sketch was #39 and was so excited to find the sketch challenge as I am such an inept sketch creator! Remember finding your as va.sunsine on SCS and staring at your wonderful creations wondering if I would ever have half the card making talent you had. Love your work and your heart and thankful for blog land so I can keep following you. Big ((hugs)) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Teresa and thanks for the look back in your album!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Teresa - what a remarkable look back! I have been following the Mojo Monday blog for years now and often check your blog for inspiration. I love your style and am so glad you are willing to share your talent with the rest of us. Your artwork is gorgeous. Keep creating and sharing your God-given talent. You are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card for today is lovely - as was the first one! Thanks for sharing in so many ways. Mojo Monday will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've loved seeing your style morph over the years! It's always been a great way to start the week, seeing your Mojo creations - I'll still be here checking out your blog on a regular basis :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. I'm going to miss MOJO Monday. You all make it so easy to create a card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great reminder that we all start somewhere, Teresa! It was so much fun to go back and see where I started, lol! Your inspiration has been quite the light over the years with Mojo. I have become a huge admirer of your creations, thank you so very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for all these fabulous years of Mojo, Teresa! I can't imagine a better person to have designed alongside for all these years. Such a beautiful beginning and a perfectly wonderful ending.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Card...going to miss you all...it has been a good learning process for me...I've have grown thanks to all of you! Signing up so I don't miss your lovely work! Thank you! I was so excited to win one of these Challenges and a stamp set! I bought a few more too! Love to you ALL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*