Thursday, June 22, 2017

stay cool


I have used a stamp set from the new simon says stamp release called one of a kind...the set is called so cool. It fit the curtain call inspiration photo this week, perfectly. I knew I wanted the popsicles to be a pretty pink, I used simon says stamp pink inks to stamp them. I then covered them with a bit of diamond stickles for a little shine. A few clear sequins for fun and the stamped stay cool sentiment die cut using simon says stamp stitched circle dies. Have a wonderful day, the weekend is almost here!

words with meaning - two things prevent us from happiness; living in the past and observing others.

curtain call: inspiration /june15



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love your super sweet card! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*