Saturday, July 22, 2017

shine


A quick little card made with a daisy die cut that was sent to me by a friend sending out happy mail. I am taking the illustrated faith challenge on instagram and sending a card everyday this month to someone and I am also receiving happy mail and lots of encouragement. I added stickles to the flower for a little shine and the leaves were in my stash. A super quick card that will go out to someone on my list this month!

words with meaning - no beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.

cas(e) this sketch: sketch/cts231
tic tac toe: tttc07/diecut, floral, yellow
the challenge: black & white plus yellow




8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fresh and pretty card, Teresa. Thanks for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card Teresa. I really love the background paper. It's a great contrast for the daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa,
    Such a lovely card and I love the patterned background. So happy you joined us this week over at the Tic Tac Toe challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa, this is so pretty! Love that big daisy and the pop of yellow is perfect! So happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*