Saturday, September 30, 2017

crazy 4 challenges sept. guest - happy birthday


It has ben a blast guesting for crazy 4 challenges! I hope you find time to fit in their fun challenges in the weeks to come. I was so drawn to the beautiful cake image for this weeks challenge, don't ya think it is divine? I have paired it with the gorgeous concord & 9 the stamp, it is also divine! It is called happy day bundle. I have used gold watercolor paints and some sweet soft sky embellishments, a stapled on sentiment completes me card! Thanks ladies for having me this month!

words with meaning - I believe in the good things coming.

crazy 4 challenges: inspiration photo 



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, Teresa--think this is my favorite card I've seen using that cake stamp--gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*