Monday, October 16, 2017

thank you


 ok, this simon says stamp flower set; floral shapes stamp and dies, might just be one of my all time favorites....hehehehe...I can have a lot of all time favorites, can't I? I have used the color throwdown colors and I adore te way my card turned out....the black and white houndstooth designer paper adds so much fun! I have created a watercolor splash background and then added the flowers, leaves, and twigs. A few enamel dots and ink splatters and the simon says stamp sentiment complete my card. Sure hope you have a wonderful week, I plan on getting a lot of creating done...super excited about this...eeepp.

words with meaning - the true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. 
                                                                                                          ~ albert einstein 

cas(e) this sketch: sketch/cts243
color throwdown: colors/ctd464



5 comments:

  1. Totally love this sweet design! You rocked both the sketch and the throwdown colors! As always, I'm thrilled to see you in the CTD gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! Super pretty take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful flowers!!Beautiful...
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, you know you HAD me at Houndstooth! What a perfect arrangement for that Sketch!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful interpretation of the sketch! Congrats on your HM shout out at CTS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*