Wednesday, October 18, 2017

you're amazing


I have used the awesoem flower set from the stamp market called watercolor bouquet stamp set. I was inspired by the gorgoeus photo at inpsired by...luv the flowers against the navy dress. The sweet sentiment is from the simon says stamp set called brush stroke. I have added gold sequins and twine, super fun card to create! I am luvin using press n seal wrap for placing a collage of flowers and leaves like this.....makes it so easy to design! If you have not used it or not sure what I am talking about, check out this video here. happy creating!

words with meaning - gratitude is one of the sweet shortcuts on finding peace of mind and happiness inside. 

inspired by: photo/#68
fusion: sketch



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing too! This is a gorgeous bouquet! Glad you shared it at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just beautiful! Look at that background...love keeping up with all your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SQEEAL! LOVE your blue washed BG! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Inspired By this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*