Friday, November 17, 2017

as you see it - joyous wishes


I am super excited to share today's card, it is a stamp set from technique tuesdays greenhouse society stamps. I have the honor of giving away your favorite technique tuesday greenhouse society stamp set. I will pick one random winner to win....all you need to do is leave a comment telling me which greenhouse society stamp you like best and technique tuesday will send you that set out to you if you are the winner. I adore this set, it is called barberry stamp set and barberry cutting die. I have created a more christmas style card with this set, I luv those pods colored in red! I have used daniel smith watercolor piants to color the image. I have paired it with this weeks as you se it sketch, I cannot wait to see what you create!

you have until wednesday, november 22 at 9:00PM EST to enter

to see all the technique tuesday greenhouse society stamp click here...you can also sign up for auto ship and receive the greenhouse stamp every month! 

CHECK OUT THEIR SALE..BE SURE TO USE THE DISCOUNT CODE SHOWN FOR THIS WEEK!

words with meaning - compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth
                                                                                                           ~ jim carrey

addicted to stamps: holiday/#268
as you see it: sketch/aysi163
sweet stampin: anything christmas
word art wednesdays: anything uplifting goes



9 comments:

  1. A perfectly beautiful CAS card. Thank you for playing along with our November Challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful card! Love the Echinacea set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, You create such beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us. My favorite set is Delightful Daisy
    /October.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree and really like your card too! I have been using the fringed Dahlia, which is so sweet, and I love it's sentiments. You offer so many great choices! It's tough to choose just one, but I love the hyacinth stamp and die set too,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Therese..I so love to follow your blog and Pinterest page as well. This is such a clean and simple but elegant card design. One of my favorite Greenhouse Society sets is Today Flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the fuchsia and holly sets best! They are all beautiful! So happy you shared this with all of us! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is simply stunning!! Love the way you colored the berry image and the soft blue under it looks fabulous. I would never have thought to do this but now will have to try it!! BEAUTIFUL design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so Beautiful with all that white space and the soft colors, Teresa! The Pine Bough Stamp Set is my absolute favorite. I adore cardinals and I'm so happy to live where they are plentiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*