Wednesday, November 1, 2017

viva la verve november sketch - happy birthday



happy november, can believe it? we are at the end of the year, thanksgiving and christmas are right around the corner. It is time for another fun viva la verve sketch for you to use this month. I have used the sweet verve set called, bloom brighter. I used tim holtz distress inks and spritzed the image with water after stamping for a more subtle watercolor look. I really luv the flower turned out. Have fun with this months sketch, I hope to get a chance to play with this one again! 

words with meaning - seeds sown during hard times yield rich harvests. 
                                                                                                      ~ david young

viva la verve: sketch/november



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*